DIY Glass Pool Fencing
Call 1300 714 115
QUALITY PRODUCTS – LOWEST PRICES – WIDE RANGE – QUICK DELIVERY – EASY INSTALLATION
Are you a DIY lover?
Looking for a new fence for your swimming pool but don’t want to spend a fortune having it professionally installed?
Think installing a pool fence is a mammoth task?
Adelaide Pool Fencing Guys can help! We understand it is not always feasible to have professionals install your pool fence for you.
Easy as 1-2-3 with our DIY Kits
To your surprise, installing your pool fence yourself is not as complicated and difficult as it sounds. You don’t need to be a science wizard or qualified technician to do the job! If you wish to install your swimming pool fence on your own, all you need is a little know-how, few tools and Adelaide Pool Fencing Guys’ DIY Kit. And of course, loads of enthusiasm for the job!
How We Help
We have simplified the pool fence installation process for you by supplying:
- Clear instructions in our installation guide
- All required hardware
- An hour long workshop with our pool fence experts
- Phone and email support
- Site assessors on stand-by for tricky design and regulation concerns
Our DIY Glass Pool Fencing Kits
Our frameless DIY pool fencing kit comprises of:
• 12mm glass panels • Stainless steel spigots (core drilled or deck mounted) • Frameless gates • Stainless steel hinges • Side pull magna latches • One bag of grout
Our semi-frameless DIY pool fencing kit comprises of:
• 10mm glass panels • Round or square posts • Seating blocks • Caps • Cover rings • Glazing rubber • Gate kit (for each gate purchased) • Side pull latch (for each gate purchased) • One bag of grout
We use high-grade, heat toughened Australian glass in all our panels. Each glass panel requires a minimum of two spigots. Furthermore, each fence gate that you purchase requires a pair of hinges and a side-pull latch each.
Whatever your desire, we’ve got an option to suit your available space and budget. Call us today for a quick, no-obligation, free quote.